The American Foundation for the Blind (AFB) CareerConnect staff is excited to unveil the new CareerConnect Newsletter! This newsletter will provide information about updates or changes to the program, introduce new staff or volunteers, share helpful tips, offer options for becoming more engaged in mentoring or the use of the program, and give a peek behind the scenes at AFB’s efforts to expand employment possibilities for people with vision loss. The team has been working hard on this newsletter, and we will be bringing this to you quarterly. Stay tuned to all of the latest news about our program and new resources for job seekers who are blind or visually impaired.
This volume includes information on:
- Updated CareerConnect Mentor System and Profile
- The Reorganized Our Stories section
- The CareerConnect Blog
- Lesson Plans for Teachers and Professionals
- The CareerConnect App
- AFB Leadership Conference, Stephen Garff Marriott Award, and the Mentor Mixer
- AFB Teen Employment Workshop Series Update
- Getting Involved with APH CareerConnect
View the newsletter now, and if you have information that you believe might be appropriate, please contact us.