An Assembler II works in a production manufacturing setting. Responsibilities include using industrial machines to manufacture product, pack, count, and palletize product.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
• Felting EGC
• Die cutting eye glass cases EGC
• Pack out eye glass cases - end of line EGC
• Carousel-Step 3 (foam boards) & 5 (tear out) on carousel Vinyl
• Emboss/stamp vinyl award binders Vinyl
• Packing binders and palletize - end of line Vinyl
• Folding certificate holders Paperbased
• Shrink Wrap certificate holders Paperbased
• Packing paper certificates into boxes & palletizing Paperbased
• Gluing paper to boards Paperbased
• Assembling SBS/moiré boards to chip/foam board Paperbased
• Stamping boards with appropriate die Paperbased
• Packing binders into shippers & palletize Paperbased
• Pad printing chipboards (not Heidelberg) Writing
• Bottle assembly Writing
• Working on blister machine Writing
• Inker labeler operator Writing
• Packing & palletize Writing
• Pulling & inspecting wall pockets from of machine Molding
• Packing finished wall pockets into shippers & palletize Molding
• Safety signs & hard hats assembly FF
• Automatic 1 (Less Critical) - label machine –
1 piece operation, snaps on straps Sewing
• Pad Printing Sewing
• Bar Tack 1 (Less Critical) - 1 piece Sewing
• Packing product into shippers & palletize Sewing
• Work under general supervision
• Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
Experience: Previous work experience required, exposure to manufacturing environment preferred
• Basic math skills.
• Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management.
• Possess a positive work attitude and a willingness to carry out instructions.
• Ability to express and share knowledge and ideas in a team environment.
• Ability to multi-task.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 0
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
___ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arm’s reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
_X_ Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
Name: Chelsee Bannon