- Go to https://aphdirectory.org.
- You may already have a user account. If so, you will still need to reset your password. Click “Forgot Password,” fill in the form with your email address, and you will receive an email with instructions on resetting. Once reset, your account has to be approved. Note: You will not receive a confirmation email - we are working on this functionality.
- If the system tells you that email address does not exist, click “Sign Up” and then “Individual Sign Up.” Here, you will be able to create an account and associate yourself with an agency in the dropdown list. New accounts need approval, but once approved, you can login and follow the rest of the instructions to post jobs and other information.
- To Edit General Agency Information: In the black bar at the top, click “General Information.” This will show the current information we have for your organization.
- To edit, click “Edit Organization Profile” on the right side. Here, you can edit contact information, services, locations, description, and staff.
- Click “Save Profile” to save your changes.
- To Post Jobs: On the blue bar at the top, click “Job Postings.” This will show a list of all jobs associated with your agency, if any. On the right, click “Add Jobs” to add your listing.
- To edit staff listed in your profile, click "Add Staff" on the right. Note: The only staff that needs to be listed are those who will be logging in to make changes or post jobs.
If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to the APH ConnectCenter at 1-800-232-5463 or email@example.com.