CNIB: Saskatchewan Division
2160 Broad Street
Regina, SK S4P 1Y5
(306) 525 2571
Delcy-Ann Selymes, Director of Rehabilitation, Saskatchewan & Manitoba Divisions, delcy.selymes.@cnib.ca, 204 789 0964
- Initial registration and triage and referral to services.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Keyboarding, access technology and Internet usage.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Offers individual and employer high-tech assessments.
- Provides counseling to individuals and families to assist in the adjustment to vision loss.
- Employment/Job Training
- Provides vocational and employment related services to individuals to determine career goals and develop or learn new skills, including job search techniques.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to appropriate CNIB professionals or other community resources.
- Library Services
- Circulates books, magazines, and other material in braille, e-text, and DAISY format by mail free of charge to library users. Additional resources such as descriptive videos, braille music, tactile drawings, and printbraille books are available while newspapers and magazines can be accessed via computer or telephone.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides a range of rehabilitation services that include orientation & mobility, rehabilitation teaching, low vision services, counselling, employment and technology training.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides training for safe and independent travel in the home and community.
- Assistive Products
- Consumer products available.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. At the Low Vision Clinics, prescribes and recommends low vision devices. Assists individuals to make use of their remaining vision with the use of adaptive devices.
- Professional Training
- Training provided to community professionals upon request.