Nevada Bureau of Services to the Blind and Visually Impaired
1933 N. Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701
(775) 684 4040
Shelley Hendren, Administrator, Nevada State Rehabilitation Division, firstname.lastname@example.org, 775 687 6880
Mechelle Merrill, Chief, Bureaus of Vocational Rehabilitation and Services to the Blind and Visually Impaired, email@example.com, 775 684 6862
Janice John, Deputy Administrator, Nevada State Rehabilitation Division, firstname.lastname@example.org, 702 486 5230
Mathew Dorangricchia, North, Rehabilitation Manager II, email@example.com, 775 823 8102
Kim Cantiero, South, Rehabilitation Manager II, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers computer training.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides technical assistance in the use of assistive technology.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up and training in the use of low vision devices.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in orientation and mobility, braille, and the use of low vision aids. Provides independent living services for persons age 55 and over.
- Offers vocational evaluations, psychological testing, counseling, and guidance.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers vocational and pre-vocational training, Business Enterprise Program (food service businesses).
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Offers braille instruction.