Atlantic Provinces Special Education Authority
5940 South Street
Halifax Nova Scotia 2 B3H 1S6
(902) 424 8503
firstname.lastname@example.org (by e-mail)
Lisa Doucet, Superintendent, Atlantic Provinces Special Education Authority, email@example.com, 902-423-8469
Glenda Parsons, Director, Programs for Students Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation and assistance to institutions working with special education of blind/visually impaired students.
- Distance Education
- M.Ed courses available through distance education.
- Low Vision Devices
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Personnel Preparation
- M.Ed in VI, M.Ed in DHH offered in conjunction with Mount St. Vincent University.
- Professional Training
- Staff training and development. Cooperative programs with Mount St. Vincent University.