BALANCE for Blind Adults
2340 Dundas St. West
Toronto Ontario USA M6P 4A9
(416) 236 1796 ext: 0
BALANCE has several core services that make us unique and enable clients to live fulfilling, independent lives. These services include: assistive technology training; community access facilitation; independent living skills; orientation and mobility; and, wellness courses. Instruction is provided both one-on-one and in a group setting.
Deborah Gold, Executive Director, email@example.com
Doug Pourier, Assistive Technology Instructor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Provides training in the use of assistive technology.
- Provides support to participants to use community services.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in daily living skills, community access and awareness, orientation and mobility and access technology.
- Information and Referral
- Refers for educational courses, recreational activities, and employment.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.