Bergen Family Center
44 Armory Street
Englewood New Jersey 1 07631
(201) 568 0817
Bergen Family Center's Shining Lights program is part of the Social Adult Day Care. The Shining Lights meets on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Participants are people who are visually impaired, ambulatory, and independent.
Esther Candelario, Recreation Coordinator, Social Worker, firstname.lastname@example.org, 201 568 0817 ext.17
Susan Linder, Director, Eldercare Services
Mitch Schonfeld, President/CEO, email@example.com
- Provides social evaluation. Individual, family and group therapy available at agency.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Refers for rehabilitation services. Offers Care Management services through Bergen NJ EASE for clients 60 years and older.
- Information and Referral
- Refers to various community resources for people who are blind or visually impaired. Provides general information.
- Recreation Services
- Offers Social Adult Day Care. Activities include exercise, games, arts and crafts, dance, breakfast, lunch and snack.
- Services for Seniors