Cabell-Wayne Association of the Blind
38 Washington Avenue
Huntington West Virginia 1 25701
(304) 522 6991
Jeff Ball, Adaptive Technology & Computer Instructor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 304 522 6991 ext.35
Jerry Crabtree, Media and Marketing Manager, email@example.com, 304 522 6991 ext.15
Rhonda Spears, Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Toni Walls, Executive Director, email@example.com, 304 522 6991 ext.17
Linda Worthy, Recreation Coordinator and Teubert Prep Program, firstname.lastname@example.org, 304 522 6991 ext.21
- Provides independent living evaluation.
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Offers braille instruction.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Self-help and instructional materials and agency literature.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers basic computer training.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation and technical assistance.
- Offers case finding, assessment, peer counseling, information and referral, support groups.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in personal management skills, activities of daily living, sensory development, and training in use of devices and appliances. Services provided in home and community as appropriate. Provides rehabilitation services for senior citizens.
- In-Home Services
- Reading mail, banking, shopping,light mending, and personal correspondence are offered by CWAB®'s In-Home Services.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information about other area agencies.
- Low Vision Devices
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Recreation Services
- Bowling, dancing, parties and picnics, theater and concerts, and trips, crafts.
- Services for Seniors
- Support Groups
- Offers peer support groups.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.