CNIB Foundation: New Brunswick Division (Vision Loss Rehabilitation New Brunswick)
77 Westmorland Street
Fredericton New Brunswick Canada E3B 6Z3
(506) 458 0060
- Assesses clients for vocational, rehabilitative, English language, mobility training needs.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Educational and other materials.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Provides deaf-blind outreach services.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Available to professionals working with individuals living with vision loss.
- Counseling services available.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides vocational rehabilitation, sight enhancement, and training in the use of assistive technology.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers employment counseling, career development, referral to on-the-job training.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information and referral services.
- Library Services
- Provides library services for Canadians living with vision loss.
- Reading Services
- Local or other newspapers (home-based service manned by volunteers).
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.