CNIB Foundation: Newfoundland and Labrador Division
70 The Boulevard
St. John's Newfoundland USA A1A 1K2
(709) 754 1180
- Assesses clients for vocational, rehabilitative, English language, mobility training needs.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Educational and other materials.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Provides deaf-blind outreach services.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Available to professionals working with individuals with vision loss.
- Counseling services available.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in sight enhancement, use of assistive technology, vocational rehabilitation.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers employment counseling, career development, referral to on-the-job training.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information and referral services.
- Library Services
- Provides library services for Canadians living with vision loss.
- Reading Services
- Provides volunteers for home-based reading services of local or other newspapers.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.