4306 Capitol Avenue
Dallas Texas 1 75204
(214) 821 2375
The Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired provides training, employment, and rehabilitative services that encourage opportunities for personal responsibility, economic independence, and social development for North Texans who are blind or visually impaired.
Greg Bogard , Cheif Financial Officer , email@example.com, 214 420 9414
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Offers braille instruction.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers computer training.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides extended rehabilitation training, employment readiness training, personal/social adjustment training, Kurzweil Reader Instruction, school-to-work transition training. Provides training in independent living for seniors.
- Information and Referral
- Offers information and referral services for seniors.
- Services for Seniors
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.