Ensight Skills Center for Visual Rehabilitation
1740 S. College Avenue
Fort Collins Colorado 1 80525
(970) 407 9999
Ensight's mission is to provide clients who are blind or have low vision with the opportunity to enhance their life skills, independence, and self-confidence in a safe environment through adaptive technology and training.
Ensight is a NAC accredited agency providing comprehensive low vision services throughout Colorado. Services include low vision exams, low vision evaluations, assisted technology, support groups, counseling, education, tools and more.
Denny Moyer, President/CEO, email@example.com, 970 407 9999
- Offers functional vision assessment for clients.
- Offers free counseling for the visually impaired and their families.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in daily living skills.
- Low Vision Services
- Assists individuals cope with their vision loss and set goals. Optometrist specially trained in low vision rehabilitation performs comprehensive evaluation to determine the amount of usable sight and prescribe optical devices to maximize sight. Low vision specialists instruct clients in the use of each prescribed optical device and teach daily living skills.
- Services for Seniors
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Offers O&M training.