Kansas Braille Transcription Institute
PO Box 48091
Wichita Kansas 1 67201
(316) 265 9692
KBTI is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit. KBTI trains and hires blind and sighted persons in all facets of the instruction of Braille transcriptions following the guidelines of the Braille Authority of North America. KBTI also refurbishes Braille Writers.
Randolph Cabral, Executive Director, email@example.com
Carma Cawthon, Office Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- All kinds of materials.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers hands-on instruction in the use of adaptive computer technologies.
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Offers professional development workshops and seminars for vision instructors and support staff throughout Kansas.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers training and employment opportunities for persons wanting to become certified braille transcribers or BrailleWriter repair technicians.