North Dakota Vision Services/School for the Blind
500 Stanford Road
Grand Forks North Dakota 1 58203-2799
(701) 795 2700
Sally Brandt, Regional Coordinator-Grand Forks, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ken Dockter, Coordinator of Adult Services, email@example.com, 701 795 2724
Kathy Grzadzielewski, Regional Coordinator-Devils Lake Region, firstname.lastname@example.org, 701 795 2722
Pam Haus, Vision Rehabilitation Specialist - NE North Dakota, email@example.com, 701 795 2719
Lilly Mankie, APH Representative, firstname.lastname@example.org, 701 795 2732
Erika Moulton, Regional Coordinator-Minot/Williston Regions, email@example.com, 701 857 7635
Paul Olson, Superintendent, firstname.lastname@example.org, 701 795 2708
Amy Osvold, Vision Rehabilitation Specialist - Western North Dakota, email@example.com, 701 857 7634
Tami Purcell, Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 701 795 2707
Lanna Slaby, Regional Coordinator-Jamestown Region, email@example.com, 701 253 3012
Melissa Snyder, Regional Coordinator-Fargo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Verlinde, Regional Coordinator-Bismarck/Dickinson Regions, email@example.com, 701 328 3986
Laurie Westling, Computer & Networking Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 701 795 2710
Tracy Wicken, Assistive Technology Teacher, email@example.com, 701 795 2720
Cindy Williams, Coordinator of Center-Based Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 701 795 2704
- Assistive Products
- Sells adaptive devices. Products for sale on site and via mail.
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Braille evaluations and consultations are provided to individuals of any age who could benefit from a tactual method of communication.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Reports, programs and agendas, catalogs, flyers and brochures handouts, meeting minutes, letters and memos, ballots, training materials, books, directories, schedules, menus and many more.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Has a regionalized statewide outreach program.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- A state agency that serves all ages of visually impaired and blind individuals from North Dakota and NW Minnestoa
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides vision-specific center-based and outreach services. Provides instruction in daily living skills, functional vision, music, recreational/leisure, technology, and vocational/career development.
- Employment/Job Training
- Provides training in transition, job development and job readiness, career planning, comprehensive vocational evaluation system.
- Information and Referral
- Operates a toll-free information and referral line; In-Service Training.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Offers resources and vision-specific instructions and adaptations for seniors; staff thst are employed to work specifically with adults.
- Professional Training
- Offers in-service training via workshops, conferences, and in-services.
- Recreation Services
- Offers recreation/leisure activities, including goal ball, beeper ball, and adaptations. Support and transportation to the Black Hills Regional Ski for Light event.
- Services for Seniors
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.