University of California: School of Optometry, Low Vision Clinic
200 Minor Hall
Berkeley California 1 94720-2020
(510) 642 5726
Christina Wilmer, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conducts comprehensive assessments of visual capabilities for all ages, visual/educational assessments for children with special needs, adaptive technology evaluations for visual disabilities, educational assessments within special vision assessment clinic for disabled children, and mobility assessments.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Information and Referral
- Provides information and referral services.
- Low Vision Devices
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Services for Seniors
- Support Groups
- Offers peer support group for adults.