William Feinbloom Vision Rehabilitation Center
Pennsylvania College of Optometry
Philadelphia Pennsylvania 1 19141
(215) 276 6060
The Feinbloom Center's interdisciplinary staff is made up of optometrists, social workers, and certified low vision specialists. The interdisciplinary team develops low vision strategies that help patients with visual impairment to achieve goals such as reading, identifying street signs and bus numbers, watching television, managing household and job-related tasks, and keeping up with school work.
Sarah Appel, Chief of Low Vision Services, email@example.com
Marcy Graboyes, Coordinator of Social Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215 276 6067
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Social service staff assists clients and their families.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides rehabilitation teaching, orientation and mobility services.
- Provides comprehensive vision and ocular health evaluations.
- Health Services
- Offers ocular health evaluations by optometrists and ophthalmologists.
- Information and Referral
- Offers referral to agencies that offer assistance in obtaining adaptive equipment and rehabilitative services.
- Low Vision Devices
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Support Groups
- Holds monthly older-adult support group meetings.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.